2016 TRAIL PROJECTS AND PROGRAMS SHOWCASE
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS – Deadline Friday, May 6th, 2016.
The Greater Cleveland Trails & Greenways Conference Planning Partners are seeking nominations to recognize and award outstanding trail projects and creative trail programming at the biennial Conference June 2, 2016, in Brecksville. This Recognition and Awards program will:
- Showcase the many recent trail and bike lane projects of our region
- Showcase unique ways people are using these trails and bike lanes
- Stimulate Best-Practice Sharing between communities and organizations
- Inspire more trail and bike lane construction
Review the projects and programs recognized at the 2014 Conference plus media coverage of the event: 2014 Showcase
- Physical project of an off-road trail or on-road lane which has been completed within the past 5 years.
- Projects under construction which will be completed in the next year.
Any regular, sponsored activity on a trail or bike lane for:
- Health & fitness
- Accessibility, special needs, and socializing
- Education and safety
- Culture & history
2016 Showcase Submissions — NOMINATION IS EASY!
- Download the applicable nomination form (format is MS PowerPoint):
- Review the instructions found in the “NOTES” sections.
- Simply delete and replace the template phrases with your own; insert digital images; use the NOTES section to elaborate on the details of the story.
- Rename the file (“PROJ <ProjectName>” or “PROG <ProgramName>”) and upload it at http://tinyurl.com/GCTshowcase by 6:00 PM Friday, May 6, 2016.
- Projects and programs submitted for previous GCTrails Conferences may not be resubmitted.